Saturday, December 17, 2011

Freshly Underwater


This is so cool! I really want to do a photography set by taking underwater theme! Oh why Lucas didn't take this kind of theme??? WHY? But I don't have any cameras that can take pictures underwater :/ I can't find it here. Mostly are DSLR or SLR cameras. That's just so ordinary. Lucas ever told me that his Yashica was also worth a lot of waiting. He ordered it and waited for 2 months! What happened with Russian seller?

Anyway, thank you so much for those who have visited my brand new little blog here. I just received an e-mail from NIKON and they said they're interested with my photoblog! So from now on, please welcome the new sponsor in town! :) I will soon open the SPONSORSHIP session here. Hopefully can make it!

Picture from here.

Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...