Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lights Off!


Because Lucas kidnapped me from my photoset project, I got another works to do. This time, I collaborate with my new person in my life, Lucas. HA-HA, he used to be my bestfriend, now he has became my boyfriend so I think he's a new person, rite? ;) We both talked about the theme and I must say, he's such a nice guy! I told Miyawako about our new relationship and she was so happy to hear that I've already found the love of my life :) Last night was also the first night I spent in my life as someone's girlfriend! Hips!


Lucas and I learned how to capture things with lights such as fire, neon, or any other light source. All you need is only dark surrounding and some flares, then start creative-ing! Have a try!


Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...