Friday, December 23, 2011

So Many Babies!

About a week ago, I was browing another great collection of Olympus, and I found the E-PL version number 3. But I had no money to buy more camera right now. And check out what happened for the last 8 days?? I got a package from them! As you might have known, Olympus is one of my sponsors for this blog and I can't hold my breathe because of this new baby at home! Please welcome, "Eiffels"!


Yes, I was sent not just one or two, but 3 cameras! I was first asked about the body colours and I interested with the smoothy dark purple. Then they asked me if I want to take the black and silver one too as the basic colour. I said yes, but I thought they were just kidding! Now I don't know what should I do with the others :D Oh at least I don't have to pay for it LOL.

If you want to know more about them, which I couldn't explain here 'cuz I haven't even tried it, just click here!


Also welcome Lucas' old babe. He has one too in red. The body colours are just too attractive! Oh now I'm thinking about having a giveway :$ Will soon try out this new toy :D Just wait!

Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...