Saturday, December 10, 2011

They Call Me 'Rainbow Head'

It's funny. No, I'm serious, it's funny.

Today in social class, boys around me stared deeply through my eyes. I thought there must be something wrong with me. I never get looked by anyone if it's not because there's something wrong, neither on my face or things on me. So I ground up myself at the library to do some works with some annoying teachers... well, I still didn't realize 'that' thing that made me called as Rainbow Head all day.

I was sitting at the library looking for some basic information of chill places around here. Well, I am studying abroad, here in Russia just so you know. And it's quite difficult to communicate with Russian girls. I can't speak in its language and English is the only thing that keeps me sticked with classes. But I'm no good either with my English.... Blah! Okay, back to first... right in front of me, the love of my life was sitting there, trying to get concentrated with some history books and well, he looked so cool with those black earphones hanging on his ears... I could hear the song, and it somehow helped me with my jobs :D LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem! \m/

Lucas, once in a while he glanced at me and smiled for 2 seconds. He did it for about 3 times and suddenly, he closed his reading and put off the earphones, stared at my hair and started laughing in silence while his fingers grabbed some of my coloured hair..... oh gosh, COLOURED hair????

"You forgot to clean the mess on your crown, Seniorita."
"Gosh I didn't realize it!"
"But you sure looked gorgeous with it."
"Really?"
"Of course! But well, clean it up already or some other guys will fall in love with you."

Damn! He gave me something that has a weird word on its sticker... But it helped me cleaning the colours effect perfectly. I dyed my hair into random colours last night for a photography project with Michelle but she left earlier and forgot to remind me to wash away the colours... Thank God Lucas still want to talk to me :)

Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...