Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Some Life...


So before we get to my last report at Mykonos, I'd like to tell you more about what exactly I did there. For you guys who haven't known where is Mykonos, you might wanna take a look at the article here. It is located somewhere in Greece--sorry, I'm no good in geographic either. And if you're a loyal reader of mine since the very beginning, you must have known that I have some family-struck and homesicks... Now that I've finally in the land of my birth after 7 years exploring the world, I felt so relieved.

You gotta see mom's face when she saw me knocking at the door, bringing my suitcases and lots of stupid stuffs I bought for her and Driad from Milan :D Well, too bad that Driad wasn't in Athens. Mom said she's going to spend the summer holiday in St. Petersburg--oh yes, she just accepted in Russian Academy of Science :) Blame the time. Okay, don't blame the time.

I talked a lot with mom, and I really love the smell of my old house. It was a little bit creepy and you can hear cranky sounds everytime you walk even at the slowest foot steps :D Not to say that mom surprised that this time I brought someone to accompany, Lucas. They can get along very well and I don't need to worry about her permission :$ And then we stayed all night to watch the final of European Cup, which Lucas couldn't handle his emotion when Spain became the winner... tsch.

Over all, my trip this time is really unforgettable. I love seeing mom again :)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...