Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today's Breakfast: Fruity Homemade

Pizza and vitamin C


I don't know how it is where you live, but it's hot here.  I planned on simple meals this week so I didn't have to make it even warmer in our house with the oven running. But, I tried a new recipe for oatmeal squares found on Pinterest (they were alright... I doubled the recipe and next time won't put so much cinnamon in them). And then last night I decided pizza sounded really good... So we had homemade pizza and I've used my oven everyday so far this week :D

I can't complain much... at least we aren't battling the heat PLUS wildfires. We were pretty excited to have another vacation in the near future and planned on staying with my mom out there. But only time will tell~

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...