Thursday, July 12, 2012

Not Today

H&M dress, Blanco bag, Miss KG shoes

Hey everyone, sup? ;) I've done my final exams and I must say, it was the hardest one tho I guess I can make it through :O Went home and found this package in front of our door, I filled with lotsa excitement! Been waiting for this dress to come. I really love this dress, it's semi LBD, don't you think? :D Wore it when me and Lucas went for a quick dinner with Lucia and her boyf too <3 Have a nice day!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

5 comments:

  1. hey Sera!
    wow you look gorgeous...as always!
    hope u had a nice dinner too. :-) what did u have??
    ♥ EJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg,you look gorgeouss!!
    love the whole outfit dear :D
    mind to follow each other? let me know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this dress! amazing!

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sera!
    I love that dress...
    Don't forget stop by my blog and leave a comment!
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...