Sunday, October 28, 2012

Give Me a Star to Reach For

H&M tee, vest, and ring, Asos sunnies, Oasap skirt, Blanco bag, Zara shoes

Aaaaah, good day, peeps! How's your weekend? Mine is suddenly awesome! I just had a sweet Skype session with Lucas. We talked a lot just then and we tried to find the best way for the conflict we had. It went smoothly and I am really glad and relieved that I can finally be together and reunited again with the one I love :) The one that I've loved since the first time we got in the same group for a photography project at school. Now! I know I wear this shoes too many times but I just can't get enough of this beautiful Zara heels! >,< It has the perfect high and look tough. I just love it *in British  accent* ;) Sorry, I took too much photos here lol! Have a nice Sunday!

Much love, Sera

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...