Saturday, October 27, 2012

Summer Fruits

Mango sweater and shoes, Zara shorts, Asos sunnies, David Jones bag

Old outfits, sorry! 3 and a half month of blog-hiatus makes me searching over my photos that I've kept since the beginning I deleted my blog >,< It's a proof that I still had my heart left here eventhough you didn't see it for months. But don't worry, I'm slowly getting all of them back in my hands and they'll be up on the blog before your eyes ;) This was taken when I was still in Milan. I had such crazy weather. Not sure had to wore layering outfits or not :D It's too bad that summer has ended and autumn is starting to approach. But it means I can wear more layering outfits, right? So say, is this outfit too bright or what? O.o

Much love, Sera

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...