Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Just The Beginning

Wow, what a hectic week this was and lots of troublesome works to do... Thank God I still can handle it all by myself :) Anyway, it's amazing how the new life of 2012 has got its own beautiful way for me. I can have more quality times for my family, friends, boyfriend, and my pets - and Lucas' too. Last year I didn't get more chances to do that. Blame me and my super buzy days full! Yes, I don't even remember when was the last time I had my holiday in 2011 and it made me forgot about my own personal life. But I promise I won't act like that anymore in this brand new year :) Pinky promise!


Me and Miyawako decided to went out to the crafting shop near our house for some refreshments and a little shopping session. It's called "The Create-ive" and I must say, the owner, Sidonia Marxer, she was so polite to us. I really like her and we both had a great conversation while I was waiting for Miyawako spending her money. I must admit that Sidonia was pretty crazy in photography. She said that her tiny cute shop has inspired a-lot from the photography lesson she got in school.... YES, we're in the same age! :O


Oh I love this sunnies from ProOpticals :) And as always, I'm going to collect more of them! In fact, I've already have some colourful sunnies on my accessories box. I was wearing the super comfort floral tank from Topshop which Sel and Del picked out for me at the department store last Monday.


All of them from ProOpticals~ Anyway, I saw this super creative gravity on a wall-street when I went home from school with Roro. And as always, she asked me to get some snaps :D


Random: I also have another challenging promise this year..... BE WITH LUCAS ALL THE TIME :)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...