Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Walk To Remember


Call me a loser all you want cause it's my first time to watch A Walk To Remember. I can't believe that I haven't watched this movie a long time ago. It was beautiful. Better than all the romantic movies I have ever seen. Watched it last night, alone in my room with the laptop right above my lap and earphones tucked in. My sister, Driad told me to watch it with no distractions and so I did. Didn't even noticed, I was already in tears. I love how Nicholas Sparks never fail to make me fall in love with the idea of falling in love.

Watching that movie, made me also want to date a badass but of course. Who am I kidding, guys like that only exist in movies. Lemme tell you something about me, I suck at relationships that's why I don't get involved that much. All I've had for the past few months with Lucas are more like flirtationships, it's more than a friendship but less than a relationship--whoops. But yeaaaaaah, he's like a roller coaster and everything I have to do is only enjoy the ride ;)

Here are my favourite lines from that movie:
- "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."
- "Without pain there'd be no compassion."
- "I'm sorry she didn't get her miracle.", "She did, it was you."

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...