Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ready, Get Set, Go!



Slowly but sure, it starts to feel like summer. I've spent this last week at home, but I've also had time to see the National Ballet's touring performance and sit in a park with my Lucas. Yesterday night we had drinks on a terrace and we decided to biked home when the sun was going down. I listened to One Direction's songs much this week, and somehow felt really happy and young. I realized how much I love the summers in Milan. When I got home I found this CD on my desk, Lucas had just bought it. I didn't wanna go to sleep, I just wanted to listen to the songs. I think I'll do it tonight! :D

That's all for now, just random thoughts and happenings. Have a relaxing Monday, everyone! :)

Much love, Sera


Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...