Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Are You Afraid?

Zara parka, Zara dress, Zara shoes, H&M hair clip

Do I get overrated if I say that I'm being stalked by someone, virtually? :x Well, it really happens to me, people. I know that Facebook has changed into something that is even worst than mathematics--I mean, their systems, not the people in it. And I just got introduced to 'Facebook' in the early 2012 by Eren. Besides using Facebook fanpage for this blog, I also have my own private account there--you can send me friend request if you want, really. But then this Germany guy showed up and poked me like crazy. I sent him message and we talked about random things and he ended up sending me a friend request. I thought it would be okay if I accept him, which I did. And days afterwards, he couldn't stop not to sent me messages and commented on all my wall posts with my friends. He's just like a stalker and my friends hate him. I know I have to do something with this guy but I just can't.... Tell me, am I too kind? :$

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, that is why i don't really use facebook... it's not for me...
    Hope you solve your problem somehow, good luck!
    Don't forget to stop by on my blog
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    thegirlwithblueglassses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha, yes, alli... thank's a lot! :D i'll just close it down, tho

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...