Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blogger's Style: Camille Co


{Camille Co of Camille Tries To Blog}

I can never blink my eyes when I look on Camille's blog and how she posted her looks on LOOKBOOK.nu. She's just amazing! Needless to say :x Started from her blog's layout which is so fresh and clean, makes me even happier to read her stories. It's just so hommey :) The photos above are taken from her post, which is so simple and basic but still spicy, so Camille! She has the perfect 'it' body and all those clothes seem having a race to be hers! :D And to top of it, she always write down all the brands whether it's on her blog or on LOOKBOOK.nu. Trust me, she's my online shopping navigator B)

Photos courtesy of Camille Tries To Blog.

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...