Friday, June 15, 2012

Today's Breakfast: Three & The Same

Original flavoured pancake with Yorkshire tea


It's lazy Friday and Lucia decided to joined with me and Lucas for breakfast this morning. We had a lot of fun and quality chit-chats--though it wasn't really quality enough LOL! Have I told you how maniac I am of pancakes? Oh yes I have. I am pancake junkies so yeah, me and Lucia made pancakes, AGAIN for our breakfast :D We also had Yorkshire tea which Lucia got from her grandma. Oooh, now I miss my old friends in Medugalion London :( Don't worry, babe, I'm gonna make you another variant of foods for our lovely breakfast next time :*

So you (yes, you), what you got for breakfast??? ;)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...