Thursday, June 28, 2012

Detoxivication

Zara sweater, Mango jeans, Zara shoes, Asos sunglasses

Anyone ready for my trip report to Mykonos??? ;) Well, I am currently in my hotel in Mykonos right now! Arrived this morning with Lucas and some friends too--they're too many, actually. But I'm gonna give my feet a little bit time to rest so as for now, I come up with yesterday's outfit when I was accompanying Lucas to his workshop in town. I was in duty as his personal assistant and I didn't imagine it that being an assistant could be so tiring! But to work together with him is the best thing so I won't bitching about the stupid and lame this-and-that rule at the workshop :D Still 2 more workshops to go!

PS: Anyway, cheers for my 300th post! ^O^ Thank's for the visits and I promise to make this blog even better with high-quality writings--and blabbering!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...