Monday, December 19, 2011

Le Premiere

So this is my first fashion post. I'm not sure I can always post fashion things here, but I'm sure will always do a review to some fashion stuffs that I like. For this time, Eren took me out to our front house. She said the lighting is good enough so she doesn't need to set up anything. She also did a perfect hair-do and dyed my hair into Brunette, and gave some highlights at the bottom. Here are my first fashion photos, do enjoy :)

Thrifted dress, TAN clucth, Jeffrey Campbell shoes, vintage sunglasses

Also welcome my new babe, yes, another Jeffrey Campbell Lita!! :D Oh I'm so loving it. My old rack is getting fulled and I think it's gonna throw up my shoes. So me and Eren did a little touch up for our better version of "Litas Museum". Check it out!


Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...