Friday, December 16, 2011

Obviously Procrastinating


Got nothing to do today. Laying on my bed for centuries, staring at those beautiful skies out there, wandering alone, accompanied by no one. So I just grab my camera and start taking pictures. Tomorrow my photography class is going to hold a great meeting and the members should bring at least 2 books of their own photography project. I haven't done anything yet :| blame the lazy days.... 3 days ago Lucas contacted me and asked if I would teamed up with him :O GOSH YES!

Our theme is still "THE NATURE ANONYMOUS", Lucas said. I don't know what's wrong with this 'anonymous'.... but he said he just wanna make it more tasty. Well, if you guys have any advice (which is I know, much better than his idea), don't be hesitate to tell me!

Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...