Monday, December 26, 2011

Stay Still

Okay so yesterday when I was doing a blogwalking, I found this pretty ahmazing GIF made by a far-away blogger, Nava. Yes, we both are Jeffrey Campbell lover. She said she has the JC Litas Heels-spike in black! I'm gonna chase over it too. Just wait!


Also, this is all of my family member photo that taken on christmas night :) I'm gonna miss you guys soon. My parents are going home tomorrow because I still have my own little sister who left out there in Athens :D But that's okay. At least I've celebrated this christmas with (almost) all of my family members. And for the new year? I think gather around with my photography class would be fine!


Random: I am in Lucas' house right now, LMFAO!

Much love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...