Friday, December 16, 2011

Much Love, Sera...


Oh my, big thank's for my uni friend, Peter, for making me a blog header! He said, my blog's gonna get too ordinary if I don't use blog header. At least, I can style the picture. But I'm a quite slow-tech person and I asked him help if he could just make one for me. And voila, he done great! I told him that I wanna give a little 'Greeky' for my header. Now as you can see, there's a beautiful silhoute of mermaid :) Oh, will soonly apply this for my header! :* Thank's a lot, Pete!

Much love, Sera

3 comments:

  1. aw, that's sweeeet :)) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for your photoblog, sweetheart! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much,nava! this blog is quietly nothing without you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...