Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Purchases II

H&M skirt, Mango sweater, Bershka short

Zara LBD, Zara leopard & suede skirt, Bershka scarf and head-band, Urbaks purse

BIG-ONLINE-SALE! Today I did a little bit of research after going home from having a short sightseeing with some girls from Medugalion UK. Well, as you guys have known, I'm not a college student anymore and what I'll always do is working fully started from Monday till Thursday night, fyuuh! But from today, I'm gonna be free from work, because for the rest of the week, I'll spend them in Moscow, yaay! :) I'm very happy and can feel a little bit relaxed now. So here are some of the fashion finds I bought on sale, but right after this, I'll post another outfit from today's sightseeing, see you!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

2 comments:

  1. nice post...
    i like your blog..we can follow each other if you want
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu :) sure, but first, lemme check your blog~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...