Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today's Breakfast: Warm Greetings

Toasted bread and caramel coffee


Arrived in Moscow safely :) And the first thing I looked for was Miyawako and her superfine kitchen in our house (my ex-house, well). Smoke came out from our chimney and it reminded me with the old times. About 5 years ago, I came to this town alone without anyone to accompanied. I brave myself to lived separately from my parents and family, far away from Greece.

Now after I've grown up into someone I've never thought I would before, I decided to say another goodbye to Moscow. Not because it gave me too many burdens on me, but because life asked me to. If I just stayed in this place forever, I might won't discover many other things that probably could help me became a better person. To make sure that I'll always be good enough for Moscow :)

It's always good to be home. I know it's not Athens, but home is where people who love you, wait for you.

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...