Saturday, March 31, 2012

Past In Madrid

Since my flight is being delayed, I think I'll post more sceneries pictures that me, Elina, and Eun Rae took of our 4 days holiday in Madrid. Also, because I ever created another version of "Past In...." with Florence as the main character :) So for now, I'll leave you guys with beautiful pictures courtesy of the 3 of us... I hope you enjoy these as much as I do too!


The girls above are my blog's readers :) Thank you so much for the time, lovely Spanish girls! You guys rock my little world here. I'm in tears right now, hehe. It's amazing how people could actually know you well even if you haven't met them in person. At least, that's what happened to me. I'll keep these all forever. I always love you, Spain. Because there's "Spa" in you <3

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...