Friday, March 9, 2012

The Date

Zara shirt, H&M skirt, Zara shoes, Stardivarius clutch, Asos ring

So where am I for the last 5 days? Well, I've been working on random projects for some accesories line like Guess, Gucci, Mango and Romwe. Yesterday I just arrived in Barcelona, Spain to pursue my childhood dream.... PLAYING SOCCER WITH FRIENDS IN BARCA'S SOIL. Yep, I think it's not a bad dream, right? I'm a big fan of Barca ever since my cousin, Roman talked about it for about 5 hours non-stop on his birthday in July 2005 :D


Today's outfit, I really like the skirt, it is one of my favorites. I combined this skirt with plain tank and less accesories just to make it looked simpler. And yes, this is the same outfit I wore for my first day in Barcelona. I just can't wait to sightseeing around this incredible place and soon will explore lots of chill places here. Promise I'll be back soon!


photos by Irene

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...