Monday, March 12, 2012

You Live, You Learn

Have you ever felt like you just had a big slap on your face just by seeing someone's act or listening someone's story?

My friend is going to buy a Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Shoes. The news bitchslapped me right at that moment.

I've been wanting one for quite a long time. It's not like I'm incapable to buy one. I just never had enough will to save some money to buy it. As an impulsive buyer that I am, I don't have that kind of determination to hold myself a bit for a while.

She told me that she gotta save for two months to buy it. I thought about myself and the possibility of me going crazy in two months for the sake of Jeffrey Campbell. I wonder.

Am I really able to do that?

I had a talk with someone long time ago, about the strength of will to wait for something bigger. The ability to be in control of myself. The ability to understand what I really want and what I really need. The ability to understand my own needs, that I can live my life better without some things I thought I really needed.

I erased my shopping list.

I live and learn, and I become who I am today.

I notice how the journey of my 17 years are full with things that I learned from the others. I didn't have a chance to continue my study, but life doesn't stop teaching me about how to be who I want to be. People tell me things, I learn from them. I do things, I learn by doing.

In the end, it's all coming back to me, whether I have enough will to keep on learning or not.

Pay more attention to life, it won't make you less rich.


Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...