Thursday, May 3, 2012

Black Cats

My alarm went off early this morning because I had a date with the mailman. Yes, that's right! He finally brought me my long awaited Prada sunglasses! When I received a message from a PR company with the question if I was interested in free sponsored designer sunglasses from Smart Buy Glasses, I went on an online hunt for the perfect pair. Prada launched their sunglasses collection called 'Minimal Baroque' last year already, but who cares? They are friggin' fabulous so I decided I had no choice but to order these! This black cat-eye pair has super cute ornaments on the sides and makes you feel like Audrey Hepburn back in the 50's.


Just opening up that pretty white box alone is already a great feeling. I can't wait for the sunshine to come out again so I can wear these beauties all the time. Summer will be more fashionable than ever this year.

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...