Friday, May 25, 2012

Russian Beauties Part 1


I might will catch a cold. Last night I kept awake over 2 am and then went to bed but couldn't sleep so I just laid awake for the next 3 hours. At 5 I opened my Mac and read some new e-mails, found a collaboration offer, pen-pals, compliments, and critics. Nothing new so I continued by editing the photos I've taken last week when I was in St. Petersburg for my old best friends :) Taking portraits has always been my natural talent. I love seeing world's beauties especially European and Asian people. As for this time, I'm gonna bring you the beautiful Anastasia Netavskaya from Russia, hope you like the shots! :)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

2 comments:

  1. wow you look so amazing :D
    i love the blue sky :D

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear, thank's for stopping by. that's not me but my friend :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...