Finally, the second "What's In My Bag?" session! This time I'm gonna show you my make up kit. Please welcome, this is my everyday make up bag. Cute, isn't it? ;) It's a handmade tapestry and features the White Rabbit from Alice In Wonderland. As soon as I saw this, I fell in love with it. I loved how different and unique it was. This make up bag was purchased from Salisbury Cathedral (unfortunately I can't find any links to where you can buy them).
At the bottom of the bag, stitched "Herald at the court of hearts". It also features a tassel with beading.
Now onto the good stuffs, this is what's in my make up bag. I don't take my make up bag everywhere. Only if I know I'm going to be out for a while or will need to add more make up i.e quick change from daytime look to night-time look etc.
1. Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Blush Brush.
2. Powder Time Lover from Benefit - Unfortunately this item was limited addition but it contains the blush colours: Dallas, Dandelion and Coralista, these are still available on their own.
3. LioeleTriple the Solution BB cream.
4. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2.
5. Accessorize Translucent Powder - Purchased from Superdrug but however not available on their website.
6. Too Faced Powder Brush.
7. Samantha Chapman Real Techniques - Basic Shadow Brush (from the Starter Set).
8. Samantha Chapman Real Techniques - Deluxe Crease Brush (from the Starter Set).
9. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio 335 Silent Treatment.
10. Sigma Small Angel E65 (don't normally use this for line but can't find my liner brush).
11. Clinique Black Brush on Cream Liner in True Black.
12. Tarte emphasEYEs aqua-gel eyeliner in Black - can't find any links with the ability to purchase in Milan.
13. Stila Smuge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Purple Tang.
14. Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in 01 Light Neutral.
15. Lancome Hypnose Black Mascara in Noir 01.
16. Revlon Eyelash Curlers.
Okay, probably that's all. I don't really get into make ups, I love natural looks and I even hate applying lipsticks on my lips. It just feels uncomfortable. Ciao!
Much love, Sera