Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Domino

Zara all over me


I can't believe May is about to end. And I just can't believe it how many posts I've posted on the blog for the entire month. I mean, this is just ridicilous. At first I posted about 10 posts a month, more less. But now??? Shooooot, I've reached 250+! :D And also, how many new friends I've got through blogging? Now friends of mine in class have already knew about my blogging activity and it's fun to see them starting their own blogs--I'm gonna write some of them here, just when they're ready enough. Is this what being called as 'inspiring others'? I always do blogwalking in my spare time when I've posted something on my blog. To see those beautiful bloggers from overseas and leave my footprints. Oh, I just love the world of blogging... :)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...