Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tracker Jacker

H&M vest, H&M shirt, H&M jacket, Mango shoes

Been excitedly ground myself with The Hunger Games' novels. I just received the package and the cover's pretty awesume! I've already finished reading Catching Fire and lots of my friends in uni started to ask me if they could borrow them for some days, ha! But as always, they're a gift from Lucas and I just can't let them touch it, LOL! And this is the outfit I wore for the next photoshoot yesterday which you can see the first one and the whole story here. Fyuuh, such a day! But being surrounded by people who support you makes the whole day even better :) Thank you so much for Lucas. I owe you my time!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, loving your vest! :)


    http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...