Sunday, May 6, 2012

Somewhere Awesome

zebra print dress vintage cothing dress
stained glass window
shadow peace sign



A lot of playing in the weekend. I can't stop getting excited all the way with my new lens and camera effects now which Lucas has taught me last night. Just so you know that I didn't bring all of my cameras when I first arrived in Milan. I left them safely in my new hometown which I still can't enjoy now, London. Next week I'm gonna face more exams but I promise you I'll never leave this blog. Oh yeah, right. Like I will... :D

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

2 comments:

  1. thx for ur sweet comment!
    great shot there !

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...