Saturday, May 12, 2012

Splurges

Back from online shopping, yay! I got some good stuffs this time. Thank's to Venus for the short-term online shopping lesson, now I know how to shop, better! Okay, no chit-chats, here are what I got so far:

Two beautiful summer dresses from LOVE, perfect for sunny summer-y evenings!

Cosy aztec wool sweater from She Inside for spring outfits or colder evenings, love it!

I just can't get enough of leather details and this sweater is just perfect. I got it for 5 Euros at GINA TRICOT 

Got this body from Weekday, looking forward to wear it with some skirts!

Fashion cropped shirt from Universal Pixel

Can't get enough of lace, especially this skull lace, ordered it from Sin

Got my new favourite boho shorts with dip dyed tassels from Oasap

I designed my own dress at Sin and this is the result :)

Wool jacket from She Inside

One of my new fave summer dresses with cut outs from Dahlia Fashion

Studded shorts from Romwe

All rings from Romwe

Studded bag and leather patched leggings from Oasap and VJ Style

I spent a beautiful and sunny weekend in Milan with Mr. Boyfriend ♥ I got soooo much new stuffs to show you which all arrived a few days ago so I decided to show you them in the near future of my posts, hope you'll like it. Have a nice day!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...