Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Current Lovely: Erika Iris Simmons


Hey everyone! This time I wanted to show you the incredible work of another artist: Erika Iris Simmons. Her work is very inspirational and unique, because she made all this work with film from recycled cassette tapes and old film reels. I've never seen something like this before! It's amazing how much details you can still make with this material! Not only she uses this material, she also makes art with music sheets, labels and other materials. If you're curious about that, I would definitely google her! The first one of Audrey Hepburn is my favorite, but maybe I'm a little prejudiced, because she's such a beautiful and inspirational woman. The details are too die for if they're on sale :x

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...