Tuesday, February 28, 2012

At Dawn

 La Redoute dress, Zara shoes and bag

Decided to have some walks with one of my new friend, Elena Hatton. She's the photographer for MFW and since it has ended already, we have lots of spare time. Went to Mily de Raye, a unique vintage fashion shop in the center part of Milan. I found lots of good stuffs here and can't wait to share it all you!


For today's day out, I picked another simple outfit which comfortables me. I always love one piece dresses and this one is another best buy which I accidentally found it on sale in Paris. I also just dyed my hair and put a blonde highlight at the bottom. Wdyt? Do tell me your thoughts!

The pretty Elena Hatton :)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...