Thursday, February 9, 2012

Florence's Hiatus


Heya there! :) Finally arrived in Florence, yayy! I think I'm too excited to write this post cuz I took too many photos here, haha. Arrived this morning holding cold breeze and accompanied by my most-of-the-time favourite human being, Lucas. Away from London, leaving all of our companies who has left first back to Moscow, I feel kinda lonely. This is my very first time travelling abroad with no one but Lucas. I just hope that nothing bad will happen to me ._. Really, I don't know, I just too scared to try anything in Florence. I'm afraid if he'll do "you-know-that" to me... But I'll just believe in him. I know Lucas will protect me and take care of me. Yeap, I hope so :)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...