Monday, February 27, 2012

Pretty Pictures


I don't really understand how to create a good composition for my pictures. It's always come out as what most people call as "pretty pictures". Actually, eventhough you ask me for gazillions time, I might don't know the secret ingredient of my pictures. On my photography class, I was taught to think about the balance of my object. I have to make sure that all of the compositions are well-balanced. But sometimes it's just getting bored. The next thing I do, is only practicing. No matter what kind of camera you have, just practice with it! Learn the "magic effect" (I don't mean stuffs like Photoshop...) or even the weak-spot of your camera. For me, all of my cameras are my bestfriends. I have to know everything about them, and take care of them. When I take pictures, I always imagine great pictures will come out. And voila! That's what exactly happen! So don't take too serious about the good or the bad pictures, just make sure that you WILL make good pictures. Imagining is always enough rather than confused by the "imbalance" of your pictures. Remember, even LOMO cameras have their own cool admirers, no? ;)

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...