Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Meeting


Oh God, that was kinda emotional and scary... For the first time ever I attended a meeting at Medugalion Ent. as a newcomer and introduced to lots of workers there. I never thought that Bumi has planned this and that to welcome me as their new family member. This time I faced them one on 10 :D Haha, yes, I seemed like being alone between the crowds in a good meaning. Lucas has back to his work on Prima Creative and we both are busy with our own business. This weekend I'm planning to have another trip to Milan and Paris. No, not a kind of holiday, but another work duties :) That's why I love being a fashion world-rate photographer; travelling is just a little piece of your work!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...