Friday, February 3, 2012

Roasted Ice Cream!

Okay so I know you guys have became too impatient with my trip's tale in London but before I start it, I wanna leave you guys first with my yesterday's breakfast. Or I should say, today's breakfast in Moscow? ;)


Roasted beef with potato pie and sundae top :9 This time Miyawako let me to joined in with her cooking experiment and I can proudly say that this is my first time I cook "something"! :D Yes, I never thought that frozen things like ice creams can be collaborated with appetizer like this one. And for sure the taste is too delicious! Yes, it tasted more like a pancake with crunchy texture. Mmh, feel like wanna have a bite of it once again, Miya-san!

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...