Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spending The Night


Trying to spend the rest of the night. I'm gonna leave for London this midnight by air together with Shin Hye, Eren, Mikki, and Lucas. But me and Shin Hye will be in Milan for 3 or 4 days while the others will be back to Moscow. I still don't know how about Lucas since he has nothing to do with his jobs in Moscow and I can't just let him all alone there, teehee :D

Anyway, yesterday Lucas left me a note before he left for taking Mikki around Big Ben and some museums with Eren too - while I was still on my duty to took pictures of street-styler with Shin Hye. God damn him... He has kissed me for like gazillions times and, well, I like it.

But I hate it when he tries to flirt with me. Because I always fall for most of his words. Always...


Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...