Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today's Breakfast: Sweets of Guilty Pleasure

Faker Than Barbie strawbluerry cheesecake

Yes, you read it right. I missed the breakfast time this morning because of too exhausted -__- So after I went downstairs to the diningroom, I saw nothing left! Damn, blame the hectic crowded on the party last night... But this chef, who was kind enough to made me something I could never resist: FAKER THAN BARBIE.


Yes, we named this super delicious cake as FAKER THAN BARBIE. Well, it just popped out of our mind and it fits perfectly, isn't it? ;) I don't know how many times I've got my breakfast's appetizer getting replaced by desserts :/ Do you think it'll be a bad habit? Oh, the sugar-sweet... guess I'm gonna gain a few more kilos, no? :D

Much love, Sera

Follow Much Love, Sera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...